DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS
Shopping is different these days! We at I Do I Do know that seeing our gowns in person and being able to feel the fabric, admire the intricate embellishments and see how the material moves is a critical part of the salon experience. While we are committed to providing the outstanding customer service you deserve, we do have to balance that with keeping us all safe. We are following the guidance and precautions of the CDC and local public health officials and are taking the recommended steps such as cleaning and disinfecting the salon daily, disinfecting all high touch areas after each appointment, practicing social distancing and wearing masks. Here's what you can expect:
- We are now by appointment only for all services including pickups and accessories. We offer curbside delivery if you are more comfortable.
- We will be booking one bridal appointment at a time.
- Appointments are limited to the bride and two guests. No children 16 or under are allowed in the salon. We are prepared to zoom conference others. In addition, we have large front windows in the store, perfect to showcase your chosen gown to friends or family who can't enter the salon!
- We require all guests to wear a mask.
- We will request you wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer when you enter the salon.
- Our stylists will not be helping you in and out of the gowns, but a member of your party is more than welcome to assist you in the dressing room.
- If anyone in your party has been in close proximity to someone with COVID-19 or if they are experiencing symptoms, they will not be permitted into the salon.